Dental Treatment During The COVID-19 Crisis
What we can do at the moment
- Offer advice on home care.
- If we feel you may have an infection we can email a prescription to be picked up from your local pharmacy
- We have practical advice for those who have broken teeth or lost fillings. (ADVICE ON TEMPORARY FILLING MATERIAL)
- We will ensure that to all who contact us with dental problems or emergencies are given priority appointments when the clinic is allowed to reopen.
- If you have a lump bump or weird lesion in your mouth we can review photographs and offer advice. If we are concerned that your lesion may have a sinister origin we can refer you to a specialist centre for further investigation.
- If we are not able to assist you with home care of your condition and you require a dental extraction. We can refer you to a specialist centre which will be able to treat yo